Chinchin corner [03.12.10] Taeyeon ChinChin Diary~




Oh! promotion activities are slowly coming to an end. Thought that we would have time to rest but in the end but still have to rush for schedules...

Only during weekends then we have the time to rest.Although is not like we don't have any schedules on that particular day,but it's been a while we don't have to do recording for music shows during weekends. Just like this, even with a little time of break,we will still make use of it to explore and  enrich the cultural life. Examples are like listening to music and catch some movies.And I noticed that a lot of movies are out recently,so I would like to catch some of it.As compared to romance,I prefer horror movies and I had just watched the preview of the recent movie  which starred by Leonardo Dicaprio (maybe it's "Shutter Island" ^^) .Wow~~Its totally my style~ I must make good use of my weekends and go together with my members to catch that movie but don't tell me there will be  increase of schedules again?

Since we have a bit of time on weekend, so i have planned well what I want to do.However, in the end is a pity to hear that on that day we will have schedules again .Although we don't have the recording of music shows but still have other schedules to attend. No matter what,I must catch the movie with my members before we get busy with schedules again .Members also like to watch movies ^^


Source:chinchin
FansTaengoo & snsdlife @ snsd-life.blogspot

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More