Daily Picture [05.05.10] SNSD fanmade family picture ^^ & Amane Kaoru "Taeyeon"


   The Girls really shined the most whenever nine of them taking photos together, nine girls nine colors charming are irresistible which i think most of the fans would agree.

However, some fans might not be satisfied with it and showed us their great imagination again by editing a new SNSD family pictures as below which had brighten up my days ^^.
Especially  Sunny & Taeyeon expressions REALLY Jjang ^^ .hohohohoh




Next is Taeyeon musical "Song to the sun" pics. The looks of Taeyeon carrying the guitar along with her and her styles really remind me of YUI ( "Song to the sun"  Japanese movie main role & singer). I'm really can't wait to see Taeyeon playing guitar and perform "Goodbye days or I want to fly well" song which like a dream come true for me to see both of my favorite singer playing these two song.
Until then, lalalala Goodbye days ~~~~~~~~ ^^







snsdlife@snsd-life.blogspot.com

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More