Daily NEWS [02.21.10] SNSD Sunny:"Kiss?? I don't even dated anyone before"




SNSD Sunny revealed her feeling:"I don't have the experience of kissing."

SNSD Sunny participated in the broadcasting of "Quiz!Change the world" on 20th Feb.

This day,Kim Jong Kook shared his experience about kissing,including  SNSD Sunny and 2am Jo Kwon also shared their personal experience about kissing,which attracted a lot of attention from the viewers.

When SNSD Sunny was answering MC Lee Hwi Jae question:"When men and women kissing,will they catch one another eyes signal first?",she replied:"I didn't even have a date before,so I don't have any experience about kissing."

Jo Kwon then said:"I would like to have my first kiss at home.With the presence of parents is alright for me". He continued: "I don't know why I would like to try a kiss that cause light dizziness".

After each of them sharing their experience about kiss,Kim Jong Kook then revealed "Recently I had kiss in the car.I actually thought of listening to music,close my eyes and have a kiss with my girlfriend,but it just came too sudden and it happened."


Source:baidu & newsen
FansTaengoo @ snsd-life.blogspot

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More